Saturday, January 24, 2009

SOUL EATER

I finally could catch up with SOUL EATER by watching like 2-3 episodes on my PSP riding on the train for two week starting from ep25 to ep41. To be honest, this could be the only anime that could make me laugh on the train in a consistent basis. While I've made significant progress in SOUL EATER, it came at the expenses of the following animes and tvs:

X'and: Lost Memories: 14/15
Last episode watched: #8

Blade of the Immortal: 7
Last episode watched: #5

Prison Break: 9
Last episode watched: #7

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: 8
Last episode watched: #5

Fringe: 7
Last episode watched: #3

Pushing Daisies: 9
Last episode watched: #1

Chuck: 11
Last episode watched: 0(@@?)

To try to see how many hours I would need to spend to finish all these shows, it would equal to (15+7) x 0.4 + (9+8+7+9+11) x 0.73 = 8.8 + 32.27 = 41.07 hrs... basically, it's just impossible right now and somehow I may need to can some of these shows >< For some instances, I have great patient such as Lost but sometimes I just lose it (e.g. Desperate Housewives). Fortunately, I'm watching them at will. Otherwise, if I'm obligated to watch all these, I'm left with no choice but to declare "time bankruptcy."

OP2: Tommy heavenly6 - PAPERMOON


No comments: