Monday, January 12, 2009

2009 Winter New Anime 2

I've watched several premieres of the new anime this winter. Here are some of my impressions...

アキカン!


Weird character voiced by Jun Fukuyama (福山潤) #1... this one has a great chance of being dropped...

宇宙をかける少女


Weird character voiced by Jun Fukuyama (福山潤) #2... it's a Sunrise's production so it'd be fine.

明日のよいち


A modern samurai/chikan (痴漢)... the quality of the artwork is great though the story sucks...

ドルアーガの塔 ~the Sword of URUK~


After the defeat of Druaga, the climbers are all out of work, and Jil and Fatina live happily ever after-_- The only great thing about season two so far: Fumiko Orikasa (折笠富美子) sings the ED^^

まりあ†ほりっく


Yuri + crossdressing... this anime could be something special...

WHITE ALBUM


An anime based on a h-game ten years ago... so far so good but I wish Aya Hirano and Nana Mizuki could switch their characters since, to me, Aya Hirano fails to deliver once again...

続 夏目友人帳


While the setting of the first season is in summer, the story of the second season happens in winter and still maintains its great quality from the first season.

獣の奏者エリン


I've picked up this anime because of Nahoko Uehashi (上橋菜穂子) and my biggest worry is that I couldn't find the source later as it'd be 50-episode long...

No comments: