Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Return from the Hiatus

It's been a while since my last entry. I sat for the fourth part of my exam last Saturday but I thought I did very poorly this time. I've received my scores of my first three parts and I passed all of them within a safe margin. So trying to go four for four in three month may be a little bit ambitious but if I really failed this time, I could only blame myself as I had a study plan in the beginning of December but I didn't stick to it till the end so I was once again running out of time during the final week. I was kind of desperate and in a bad mood after the exam so I just chilled out for several days. Anyway, if the worst case scenario happened (which would rank right behind my three failing attempts to pass the road tests), I would take the exam again in the last week of May and would absolutely put my best effort to study. Hopefully, a miracle would happen or the life in hell continues…

No comments: