Friday, August 22, 2008

PSP 3000

The rumor of the new sony psp is real and here are some of the pictures. As a owner of psp-2000, I don't see the difference is big enough for me to upgrade. The new features are an "improved screen that's better outside with no glare and a built-in mic." So it really means nothing to me. I don't use Ssype so I don't care if there is a mic. Below is a comparison of the 2000 and 3000 screens and it does improve noticeably and doesn't reflect any light. But the idea of buying a similar psp for a better screen doesn't sound rational to me. The only small addition that may affect my decision is an extra analog stick as it would improve gameplay significantly! God knows why sony still only makes the left analog stick available. Stop just making more color available or changing these little things! Until sony releases the next generation of psp, there is no hope that sony would beat Nintendo's nds.

Related News

No comments: