Friday, August 8, 2008

Code Geass R2 (コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ) 17

I always want the Knights of Rounds to die so badly and Luciano Bradley(ルキアーノ・ブラッドリ) would be the perfect choice to me to be killed first. Self-proclaimed "Vampire of Britannia," doesn't he know who is the real vampire (and dresses like one) in the anime?


Zero surely makes miracles as he's built one the seven wonders of the world, the pyramid... (What's a stupid target during the battle...)


Diethard Reid's (ディートハルト・リート) got
Villetta Nu (ヴィレッタ・ヌゥ) and been trying to force Kaname Ohgi (扇要) to watch his homemade sex tape...


Finally, Lelouch and Suzaku meet again and they can't wait to get some sm...


...but got disturbed by the armies of the Britannia...


Don't cry, Lelouch! (even though your bl side would be disclosed...)


"Cease fire, my brother or I'll reveal to the public that you are gay!!!"


"Haha!!! You think you can threaten me with that? All the personnel in the order have already known my homosexual orientation."


Kyoshiro Tohdoh (藤堂鏡志朗): "Chiba, I can't accept your love because I've fallen in love with Zero..."
Nagisa Chiba (千葉凪沙): "I can't believe General Tohdoh's (藤堂) is ga...gay... (Why all the good men in the world have to be homosexual~?)"

...


Finally, Zero uses his secret weapon... I've thought he's going to use the same strategy when he presses the button... fortunately, it's not collapsing a portion of the settlement again.

No comments: