Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kimikiss pure rouge (キミキス pure rouge) 25


Well, Kimikiss.. what should I say... This is an anime that I used to love but I deleted it right away after I've watched its ending. I rooted for Yumi Hoshino (星乃結美) half way through but in the end the lead character just changed his mine and dumped Yumi for Mao Mizusawa (水澤摩央), a close friend like a big sister. And he did it merely in the last episode... what a shame! Man! if you're a sister complex, just reveal it earlier so I wouldn't have watched all 24 episodes... Anyway, I'm surprised J.C. Staff has made an OVA for this minor character, Megumi Kuryu (栗生恵), whose appears less than 10 minutes in the entire anime. The only thing I'm glad is that Megumi is actually voiced by one of my top five CVs, Mai Nakahara (中原麻衣).

I've known in advance Megumi will fall in love with Akira Hiiragi (柊明良) but he still remains as a minor in this episode...


"Haha! Finally, I'm the lead character!!!"


This romance continues forever...


I don't realize Megumi is that short until this scene... then I research and find out that she's only 149 cm...


The blackboard sequence... both of them are Megumi!


Megumi changes the color of her rubber band and hopes that somebody will notice...


... but discovered by the opposite sex only...


Tomoko Kawada,s (川田知子) fantasy... how long was it ago...


Ignored...


Megumi's first experience!? (No, I'm kidding...)


Finally, somebody takes notice of the change ...


And this time is a girl again...


Just don't want to see them any more...


But Megumi does help them to get together...


"Why does nobody notice the color change of my rubber band?"


... and finally the next day...


... a boy finds it out... (punker?)


Comments: Actually, this OVA is pretty funny but it also brings up too much unpleasant memories. I hope Megumi will have a happy ending since nobody seems to be interested in Akira Hiiragi.

No comments: