Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fishbone & Squirrel

Last night, I felt that there's a fishbone in my throat three hours after my dinner. It's kind of scary since I'd feel it each time I swallowed. I tried to press my fingers onto the back of my tongue to make myself throw up but nothing comes out. I also ate the leftover of my dinner to try to swallow in down to the stomach and it worked a little bit as I didn't feel that much pain after that. Though I still felt it's there, I just tried to go to bed early and hoped that it'd disappear the next morning. Well, I guess it did work as I didn't feel anything when I woke up.

Then this morning, I saw a dead body of a squirrel on my way to buy newspaper. I'd have taken a picture if I had my camera. It's hit by a car and it's head was opened. It just made me wonder whether it's more possible for a squirrel, a pigeon or a cat to involve in an accident like that since those animals are all known for their quickness...

No comments: