Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Vacation

After working for a while, I’ve finally appreciated how valuable long vacation is. Anyway, I’ve really done nothing but staying at home playing “Call of Duty 5” all day… I guessed it’s the perfect game for a 4-day-vacation since the single player campaign was kind of short and won’t take longer than 10 hours to complete depending on your skill level. Well for me, I must have played longer than that since I didn’t have much time and I wanted to play the veteran mode once and that’s it. However, it did become a frustrating experience as I tried and died for some many times at some points in two out of the final four missions. At last, I just finished those missions in the co-op mode with my brother as I got a feeling that I might level finish the game before the vacation ended. (It brought back my good old memory of spending numerous hours trying to complete the bonus mission of COD 4…) The good thing about co-op mode was that your friend could revive you even you died so you literally had unlimited lives if one of the players stayed alive. But it had to be done within like 20 seconds since you’re kind of like lying on the ground and dying slowly. Now, I finished COD 5 and I didn’t think I’d touch another PC game for a long time-_-b

No comments: