Saturday, December 6, 2008

Going to Bed Early?

I went to bed at 9 last night? What the hell! Was I still a baby? I wasn't sick and whatever. I knew I was tired after a week of work but that didn't mean I had to go o bed that early. Usually, I could stay up half an hour after midnight on the first three days of a week but I would definitely need to go to bed before twelve on Thursday's nights but falling asleep at 9 on Friday's night was unbelievable and a waste of my scared valuable time...

By the way, a tree next to my office went down due to gusty wind(?) this week and fell right on the restaurant next to it. Two cars (BMW and Lincoln... both were pretty luxurious...) were damaged because of that. Though my office was near to the site, I could hear anything at all when this happened in the afternoon! Luckily, the cars were empty and no one was hurt. I didn't know what would happen if the tree fell toward our building instead of the restaurant? Maybe no need to go to work due to physically damaged building... Am I falling asleep again because it sounds like I'm dreaming... Anyway, here are two pictures that I've taken with my 0.3 MP cellphone camera. (You can guess how old my cellphone was and if you could identify the numbers on the license plates, good for your eyes...)

No comments: