Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kannagi (かんなぎ) 12

The search of Nagi's identity continues and Jin's optimistic regarding their relationship at first.


Even the old administrant doesn't know what god Nagi shrine is worshiping...


Zange vs. bandits round two...


Results: Bandits are annihilated completely... (I've forgot that Nagi's great at martial art, too... kung fu sisters...)


When Jin asks about what kinds of gods they really are, Zange avoids answering it like Nagi...


Jin comes home and sees a note written by Nagi saying she's sorry for her lying and not planning to return.


After several days, Jin realizes Nagi's serious but he can do nothing but wait!?


Comments: This episode is obviously a transition to the finale but it gets too dramatic and boring in the second half. Well, I should have see this coming as Kannagi would have this kind of storyline like other animes i.e. the male protagonist's got used to a bothersome female characters but later realizes how important she is in his life when she's gone. I don't know how many times I've seen this but I'd only say I'm not excited about the possible ending right now.

No comments: