Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kannagi (かんなぎ) 08

What's a nice rainy day to see Hibiki!


After spending so many days with him, Jin still couldn't recognize his friend?


Hibiki must know some kungfu to get onto the roof so easily... but he's still got caught anyway...


Even they're that close, I don't believe Jin will feel anyway |.||.|


Hibiki's illusion of incest siblings... thanks Nagi for providing the services...


Nagi tries to prove that they're not incestuous...


... but this move only makes Hibiki start another illusion...


Master sister and slave brother...


Who's the head on top of the pyramid?


During dinner, Jin and Nagi continues to act to ease Hibiki's suspicion.


... nonetheless, Hibiki the detective put all the pieces together and finds out the real identity of...


... the sculpture... meanwhile, Hibiki also reveals that he stole the wood for Jin and we all know how Nagi would act...


... kill Hibiki?


Hibiki's gone crazy and tried to escape but Nagi's everywhere...


Begging for Nagi's forgiveness, Nagi collapses in the rain which gives Hibiki an opportunity...


"Where were you and Hibiki last night?"
"It's none of your business!"


Hibiki's thinking all day long after what he did to Nagi last night...


"You violate me and you'll be cursed by the gods even though I enjoyed every single second of it!!!"


Some strangers are among the students including the author...


"Sorry to bother you, Jin! But I need to tell you something..."


"I slept with your sister last night..."
"No~ that can't be real!!! You know I'm in love with you!!!"
"..."


Both of them are really excited about this love triangle!


I bet $20 that Nagi will win the fight!


This pic is too moe for this anime...


Comments:


I could understand why Hibiki would fall on Nagisa because he loves small breasts... Man! I've been bullshitting in the last quarter of my post...

No comments: