Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Screwed Up...

Man! I screwed up badly today as I didn't follow the instructions that I didn't even know. I knew mistakes helped you learn but making big mistakes wasn't what I wanted at all. The learning experience has been unorganized so far as I've been patching my skills piece by piece without seeing the whole picture. If some general guidelines were provided, I would have performed better. Not knowing how to do things and being yelled at weren't good thing to experience everyday. Sure, asking questions would help but it wouldn't be needed as often as now if I got what I needed to do the job right in the first place. Sigh! I hoped today was just not my day and I definitely needed to be smarter next time. (Damn! Why the hell you have to share the name of my favorite singer and have a voice and look that are similar to my aunt!)

No comments: