Sunday, October 5, 2008

After the Exam

I took the exam this afternoon and I would need 75 to pass but I didn't think I would get it since I was kind of running out of time in my last question. Plus, my preparation for the exam was sloppy and I didn't concentrate 100% on my study before the exam. Anyway, I took the three-hour-long-exam without taking any break (which is allowable with the clock's still running) and nothing could be brought into the test room, including tissue (?). It's a computerized exam but the test center was still using CRT monitors so it's extremely tired after staring the monitor for three straight hours. I really hope I could pass it on my first try because I didn't want to pay several hundred dollars to take the exam again. One down, three more to go!!!

No comments: