Sunday, October 26, 2008

After Another Exam

I just finished another exam today and I'm exhausted now. The next one will be within a month so I could relax a little bit over the weekend. Anyway, things didn't go well today. First of all, I was late by 15 minutes because of the stupid subways. I had to transfer to the shuffle train at one station (not the usual way in which you could get off and get on at the same platform but to get off and go down the stairs and then go back up to the other platform><~ The train's gone when I got to the platform. This delay cost me 20 minutes and I had to run to the exam center after getting off the train at Grand Central. Anyway, I was allowed to take the exam so I really didn't need to panic at all... Second, I totally had no clue on one of the long questions and just guessed in the final part of the exam so I wasn't sure what I would get after all... Third, the weather was really bad after the exam and I missed the train again when I went home (twice in a row on the same day...) I hope this series of unfortunate events wouldn't continue tomorrow.

No comments: