Monday, October 13, 2008

2008 Fall New Anime 2

I decided to drop some of the new animes after watching their first episodes...

Hyakko (ヒャッコ)
Although it has my favorite cv of all time, Fumiko Orikasa (折笠富美子), the artwork is just not my cup of tea... honestly, I think some of the scenes are lousy and unfinished (not to mention the ed...) Also, I don't think Aya Hirano's (平野綾) voice is suitable for her role in the anime. By the way, this is also the only one that I've finished viewing the whole episode...

天体戦士サンレッド
It isn't on my list of the animes I'd watch this fall but I just download it for fun. It's only 13 minutes long so my loss of time is limited. I don't think it's particularly funny and the only great thing about it maybe the op is sung by manzo....

Linebarrels of Iron (鉄のラインバレル)
It's also not on my list and I should have probably avoided it since it's produced by gonzo... Anyway, the protagonist sucks since he continuously refers himself as justice in his daydreams while being bullied by his classmates everyday. Then a machine and a naked woman fall from the sky and he becomes the pilot of the most powerful machine in the world... Seriously, what kind of plot is this!? I just can't stand his "spirit of Ah Q" (阿Q精神) and goodbye!

Majishanzu Akademii (まじしゃんず・あかでみい)
After a few minutes, I'm getting a feeling that this anime is like "Negima!: Magister Negi Magi" (魔法 先生ネギま!) and I decide to drop it right away...

Meanwhile, I almost drop Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka (あかね色に染まる坂) but change my mind after watching the second episode even though I think the female characters are all voiced by the wrong cvs. The new animes that are pretty safe right now are Kemeko Deluxe! (ケメコデラックス) and Yozakura Quartet (夜桜四重奏 〜ヨザクラカルテット〜) (and of course, Clannad) while I still have six new anime premieres to catch up. The other exam is approaching in two weeks and there's not much time left. Sigh~

No comments: