Sunday, October 18, 2009

Work Hard Play Even Harder

The past couple weeks were awfully busy. The new hires couldn't help much but increased my workloads only. Plus, I had to train them which took away more valuable time from me. What might be more frustrating might be the fact that I was paused every 15 minutes to answer their stupid questions so I wasn't be able to concentrate on my works 100 percent which meant I worked much slower. Overtime almost everyday last week because of the extension due date was like a little recap of the busy season. If that girl didn't quit, we wouldn't be working crazy in the last minutes. Right now, I really wasn't sure if I'd finish up everything on time that was due at the end of October. Let's hope I'd do things right and fast in this “Oktoberfest.” While I was busy working in the office on weekdays, I was always busy playing my PSP at home over the weekend. It's like I was some kind of workaholic/playaholic. I got a feeling that I was playing for the sake of playing and there's really no justification for this type of behavior. Maybe I needed an equal amount of playing time to balance my ridiculous workloads or I'd break down. Anyway, the games that I was playing, like Gran Turismo and Warriors Orochi 2, weren't really great at all. The purpose of Gran Turismo may be just to collect those damn expensive cars and Warriors Orochi 2 was just the same old shit with boring new characters and weaker old cast. Sigh~ my life was unfortunately repetitive and monotonous without any purposes at this point.

No comments: