Wednesday, October 14, 2009

2009 Fall New Anime 2

クイーンズブレイド 玉座を継ぐ者


Ero, ero, ero... and I thought I'm watching a hentai anime at some points... BTW, how com Rie Tanaka keeps voicing crazy characters like Liang Qi in Canaan...

けんぷファー


What happen if s/he is having a sex change during the call of nature? Great CV lineup including Michiko Nomura (野村道子) (BTW, couldn't they just stop referencing CV names in the anime?) but the fact that they fight for the sake of fighting is nonsense...

聖剣の刀鍛冶


If I was the protagonist, I won't recognize her face either since my attention is diverted to somewhere else. Whether her boobs are real or fake, one thing to be certain is that they're rock solid... extremely boring plot...

戦う司書


Very serious anime but still struggle to get used to the setting and all the jargons in the anime...

生徒会の一存


... so this anime is about how the protagonist turns the student council into his harem? Generally not really funny to me...

君に届け


I have a very bad track record of watching shojo anime and it's so-so so far...

とある科学の超電磁砲


Kuroko Shirai, a minor character last season, could finally spend some time alone with her lovely sister, Mikoto Misaka, without distraction from Toma... well, she tries really hard to unstraight L5...

にゃんこい!


I am not a cat person and actually fall asleep when watching... what a shame...

No comments: