Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sora no Otoshimono (そらのおとしもの) 01

Tomoki, the protagonist of the anime, has always dreamed of being a normal hentai guy... but unfortunately he's castrated by his childhood friend's knifehand when he's accidentally erected in front of her one day...


Even an impotent guy like Tomoki couldn't ignore such an lovely sex doll angel fallen from the sky... and this is the start of his exciting adventure of being a super hentai in the anime...


Ikaros the angel thanks Tomoki for saving her life so she calls him master and starts serving him by granting him any wishes he wants... whether it's for money, time stoppage or aiding sexual harassment...


To my surprise, Tomoki doesn't have a crush on Ikaros given the fact she's always half-naked nearby...


Having been around Tomoki all day and seeing him doing every single hentai thing a teenage boy could have possibly done, Ikaros wants more than just being an observer...

Ikaros: "Why doesn't the master have any interest in me? I shall kill everyone on this planet so my master could do hentai things with me only!"

... and the plan is working...

Tomoki: "I'm sorry that I've ignored you... Could you put your gun away? I'd do anything to satisfy you like you did to me before..."


"Ah~ iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikuuuuuuuu~"


"You come to fast... now it's my turn to violate you... with my johnny"


Fortunately, this is just a nightmare in the end and Tomoki learns the lesson of treating Ikaros better.


Comments: Another hentai male protagonist voiced by Souichiro Hoshi and this one is even worse than K1...

No comments: