Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mahoromatic: Tadaima Okaeri (まほろまてぃっく ただいま◇おかえり) 01

Mahoromatic is the reason why I become a big fan of Ayako Kawasumi (川澄綾子) and maid... even though I'm grad to have a chance to revisit this anime, I've certainly forgotten 90% of the plot already... By the way, why does Gainax create an OVA seven years after the original run?


Ayako Kawasumi Mahoro is angry because she couldn't find her famous ero works Kanokon, Queens Blade, etc in Suguru's collection... H is bad!!! (The fact that it's said by Ayako Kawasumi now makes it totally unpersuasive...)


The first three-fourth of the OVA is about their preparation of a maid cafe for the upcoming festival and their normal lives are only interrupted in the last few minutes after Minawa's attacked by unknown enemies at school.


Being a modern maid, the length of the uniform of course becomes much shorter...


The ED is sung by the trio again...


Comments: I'm surprised when Slash the dog talks as I've forgotten he's Mahoro's assistant completely. Well, I'm even more surprised that after seven years, most of the cast are still around and there's no change of the CVs...

No comments: