Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanks Live Search Cashback! You’ve totally got me!

I couldn’t believe this kind of shit happened to me today. I’ve only learnt about this Live Search Cashback program for about a week though it’s been lasted for several months and I’ve thinking about using it on eBay since a 25% discount is really attractive to any normal reasonable buyer. Of course, there’re restrictions like one could only use it on “Buy it now” items and could only receive cashback on amount over $5. Anyway, when I actually tried to use it this afternoon, the 25% discount for eBay suddenly disappeared! What!? I did what I was supposed to do by using the Live Search to look for the items that I wanted to buy and nothing for eBay showed up! I tried various words like “mp3 player,” “Xbox,” and “Wii” for so many times and in the end, I’ve come to a conclusion that this program must have ended… So I thought I was unlucky and wasn’t able to act quick enough to take the advantage of the discount. I did go on to buy what I wanted to buy originally and applied other discount on my purchased items. This wasn’t the end of the story. When I checked out the Live Search again for curiosity just minutes ago, the fucking discount reappeared again!!! What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me? Don’t tell me that this discount doesn’t work on Sunday blah blah blah… I’m really mad right now and the moral of the story: shit happens!

No comments: