Sunday, November 2, 2008

2008 Fall New Anime 3

Finally, I've finished watching all the remaining episodes of fall new animes and what an exhausting task to view 10 x 4/5 episodes during a week...

Toradora! (とらドラ!)
Well, another tsundere character voiced by CV Rie Kugimiya (釘宮理恵)... Well, so far it's been average to me but it'll be safe.


Kemeko Deluxe! (ケメコデラックス)
One of my top three this fall! Very funny and lots of services provided but the robot does look very weird...


GA-REI -zero- (喰霊-零-)
After two episodes, all the major characters seem to be dead and then it reveals that the characters in the first episode are not protagonists and starts to flashback... Poor 4th Special Division... Well, in the end, the lead female characters should have made more love, not war...


Shikabane Hime (屍姫)

Why all undead corpses have to be beautiful girls... those monks really know how to choose their sex slaves corpses.


Yozakura Quartet (夜桜四重奏 〜ヨザクラカルテット〜)
It's been better than I've expected but I don't think it's great either...


To Aru Majutsu no Index (とある魔術の禁書目録)
Loli after loli and here's come a big sister like character finally... I'm actually very surprised J.C. Staff produces this anime as it doesn't look like its previous works such as Shakugan no Shana.


Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka (あかね色に染まる坂)
Unfortunately, I've changed my mind again after a few minutes into the third episode and decides to drop it right away. I did feel that the quality of this anime will decline after a while when watching the first two episodes but didn't expect it to be that quick. Looking at those CGs, you can see how poor the tv version has become...


So it's a "no" for both Minori and me.

No comments: