Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Taiwan Transsexual Model 劉薰愛


To me, it's really not important whether she was a guy or girl before, she's just beautiful and hot. I'd consider myself a lucky dude if I had a girlfriend like her (very nice legs and (. ) ( .) though they may be fake -_-b). If the guy shown below was truly her, then she must have a perfect surgery since neither her face, her body nor her voice has left us any trace that she's a transsexual. It's too bad she gave a very vague and weak response in her brief pointless press conference (Wasn't her model agency supposed to assist her on that!?). That left her in an awkward position because she didn't deny the rumor but was she just too ashamed to admit that she's a transsexual? I believe she must have gone through a lot before this incident, and just wish she'd stay strong and have a modeling career as successful as her surgery.


Wretch



No comments: