Tuesday, January 5, 2010

K-On! 軽音部! 2

TMA does a nice job to sum up everything from episode one of K-On! in the first fourteen minutes, including the title cassette...


愛璃みい has a cute voice as Yui but her skin looks extremely poor in close up.


For the other members of the club. Tsumugi (小泉梨菜 ) is hot and Mio (つぼみ) is ok. Ritsu (さくら愛々) ... just looks old...


Yamanaka sensei... I guess that's what she looks like in her 50s...


The actress of Yui's friend, Manabe, is pretty attractive to me.


Can't imagine TMA also includes the Johannes Krauser II scene...


TMA saves the best part in the end: "Don't say lazy"




Comments: I fast forward the rest of the video after the ED because I don't particularly like any of the actresses and there are four masturbation scenes, two 2Ps and one lesbian scene. But I might have changed my mind if Tsumugi has her own scene since she stands out the most to me in this AV.

No comments: