Saturday, July 11, 2009

Umineko no Naku Koro ni (うみねこのなく頃に) 02

What is Maria watching and why does she look so excited?


Higurashi no Naku Koro ni!?


Since when Rie Kugimiya (釘宮理恵) started to voice busty characters like Shannon...


"There's something I want to show you!"
"What is it?"


"I want you to accept this... vibrator"


"But... this is something I cannot accept!"
"But this is not a request, it is an order... accept this, OK!"


"... if it is an order, then I must obey..."
"and I want you to give me your answer in a way without words tomorrow by inserting it inside..."


The next day... this is Shannon's reply...


After one episode, 1/3 of the characters are dead... this should be a good news since there are just too many of them and I couldn't even memorize their names...


Comments: If the faces of the bodies are torn apart, then it means that some of them aren't really dead...

No comments: