Friday, July 24, 2009

Lucky Number Seven

Today, July 24, marks the 7th anniversary of our immigration to US OTZ but also the 1st anniversary of this blog \( ^ . ^ )/ Well, seven years are like a blink of an eye and to be honest, I might not even remember this anniversary if I haven't particularly mark this date as something like a birthday reminder on my cell phone. Another year passed by and I think I'm a little bit busier so I don't have much time and always too tired to think. But after all, I don't think I've really changed much over the year... Anyway, everything seems to be OK right now but over the past couple weeks, I kind of have these feelings at work like staring at the clock and couldn't wait to go home, always looking forward to the Fridays to get out of work but not really having any plan over the weekends, etc. Time could pass quickly but things are like repeating themselves everyday. Is that because I'm already tired of this job or it's just because of the laziness of the summer?

No comments: