Saturday, July 4, 2009

2009 Spring New Anime 3

Around 5 to 6 spring anime that I'm currently watching have longer seasons than usual so I'll just have a quick conclusion of those which ended in June.

東のエデン


I think it''s probably the best anime in spring and I'd love to watch the two upcoming movies in winter. After all these episodes, Takizawa finally fulfills his destiny to lead the people in Japan and becomes a prince (why not a king?). It's really cool to see him intercept all the missiles by his handgun(?) within the final minutes!? By the way, how could "panties" not be dead!? Maybe the fat he's accumulated for years acts like a cushion in the accident and saves his ass...

クイーンズブレイド 流浪の戦士


Even this anime has season two... horay fan services!!! Blu-ray! Blu-ray! Blu-ray!

初恋限定


... I'd only say it must be awesome to be kappa... actually, this anime is much better comparing to Mizuki Kawashita's other animation adaptation, Ichigo 100%!

リストランテ・パラディーゾ


A decent feel-good anime and a good start as a major producer by David Production.

けいおん!


To me, this anime is overrated but a great commercial success by Kyoto Animation to boost the sales of characters CDs, DVDs, whatever... yuri, moe, boring~

タユタマ -Kiss on my Deity-


... I'm just glad it's over and don't know why I even watched it!? The story isn't too bad but the quality is...

No comments: