Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Long Walk Home

Well, I spent three hours and walked at least two miles to get home tonight so I'm just so fucking tired right now. I don't know what kind of storm might have struck NYC today but lots of trees fell down, and roads and sidewalks were blocked. Many trains and buses were suspended during the rush hour, and my bus was stuck in the traffic like 15 minutes without moving a inch. Too bad for the lady sitting next to me who needed to get to JFK to catch a flight to London tonight because it's just impossible for her to make it. This was just so frustrating that I decided to go home on foot. No wonder nothing was moving because the whole damn street was covered by fallen tree trucks and branches. Whether it's a wise move or not, at least I was able to get home by 9 something...zzzZZZ


View A Long Walk Home in a larger map

No comments: