Tuesday, December 22, 2009

X'mas Party

Yesterday was the firm's X'mas party. Well, the restaurant was spacious. The services, food and entertainment were ok but to be honest, I didn't enjoy it very much because the waitress served the food on my left hand side so I was at risk of being elbowed in the face the whole night. Our table was not full so why didn't the stupid waitress serve the food in the empty seats!? However, something even worse made this inconvenience a blessing because the fxxking pointy-haired boss sat just next to me and when the dishes were served, she'd actually separate us momentary so I didn't have to look at her face or to pretend to find something interesting to talk to her. Whatever, it's my mistake to think that those important people were going to sit together so the small potatoes could have fun themselves. Regarding the "party," there's a karaoke contest in which not too many people voluntarily participate because there's an actual stage in the middle of the ballroom, which seemed to scare most of the potential participants. Then, it's followed by some mini-games, dance and raffle in the end. So the "party" ended approximately at 10:30 pm and it's so late for me because I got home 12:00 am that night thanks to that. (You had your fun and went home late but you still needed to go to work the next day, except for the bosses... Sucks!) Btw, I actually won a $50 gift card! When did I become so lucky?

Some of the karaoke songs in the contest





















Cha Cha Slide Dance

No comments: