Sunday, April 19, 2009

2009 Spring New Anime 2

A little bit of recap of this season premieres.

東のエデン


Great OP and ED and what's even greater? The lead protagonist's johnny... Seriously, will the white spot be removed when the DVDs are released?

蒼天航路


I don't usually watch animes based on Three Kingdoms such as Battle Vixens, Kotetsu Sangokushi, Koihime Muso, etc but since its protagonist is Cao Cao (曹操), I've just took a look and it's just bloody awesome! But since when generals will debate before a battle like the one they did in the anime. Well, it just makes me miss the old Koei video game...

鋼の錬金術師


... Bones should probably re-title it to 鋼の錬金術師改... I mean I really don't expect it to be a remake but anyway it's just difficult to surpass the classic first season.

シャングリ・ラ


"otoko wa daisuki yo~"

Very scientific and don't know what's going on about half of the time... By the way, it looks so 3D during the promo but it's in fact just a regular 2D anime.

リストランテ・パラディーゾ


"komarimasu."

A story about a girl with a bunch of middle-age guys at a restaurant in Rome and the girl's really aggressive.

初恋限定


It's so obvious that this man is a good guy and there's reward for being a good boy...


咲-Saki-


I'm watching this anime because of Mahjong... this one is even harder to follow since I've known nothing about this game...

タユタマ -Kiss on my Deity-


Another H-game adaptation and it's kind of boring to me... maybe I'd avoid this kind of genre for time's sake...

07-GHOST


... it looks pretty good despite the fact that it markets to a female audience... whatever...

No comments: