Sunday, February 1, 2009

2009 Winter New Anime 3

Trying to wrap up this topic. I've just decided to drop アキカン! (diminishing quality + very annoying character voice) and 宇宙をかける少女 (falling asleep while watching... automatically death sentence). But it won't decrease the quantity I'm watching this winter since two more new animes are added to the lineup...

空を見上げる少女の瞳に映る世界

At first, I've thought that this time the skirt is really short...


... but actually Kyoto uses the same footage from the OVAs for the TV series so the uniform is still below the knees... (Too bad... the excitement only lasts less than three minutes... plus I've spent two hours watching the OVAs prior this TV series thinking it'd be a continuation of the OVAs...)


源氏物語千年紀


The best new anime this winter though the OP is really odd. Before watching it, I've only read one chapter of Genji Monogatari and this anime certainly makes me want to pick up the original classic again.

No comments: