Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Moving Out and Seperation

It seems to be their final decision to move to East New York. For god's sake, why would one want to go the worst place in New York City. That place is not only scary, it is a totally hopeless slum. There is no future there. Plus, I don't even know how long you're gonna stay there. I don't want to live in a ghetto and get to know some n**** friends. To them, I just wish them good luck cause if you got raped, robbed or hit by a car there, don't come back and blame me for that. This is your choice to move out and if you regret it, so what! It likes your stupid decision to move to America and now you are complaining every single bit about it. If we can't live together, then we'd better separate. Go find your new life but remember I'll always live a better life than yours!!!

No comments: